DUNDEIN ROAD, LEYTON, LONDON E10 5NL
3 BEDROOM HOUSE
- Guide Price: £525,000 - £575,000
*** Offered Chain Free ***
We are proud offer this Beautiful, Cosy & Comfortable, 3 Bedroom Edwardian Period House located on Dunedin Road, Leyton, London, E10 5NJ, to the market. It lies on a quiet tree lined road and it also sits on the boundary between Leyton, Leytonstone and Stratford. The area benefits from local schools just minutes walk away. Also, there are many family activity friendly zones scattered around the property ranging from: Local Parks to the Olympic Park and of course the very close proximity to East London's Heart at Stratford City!
There is a new up-and-coming development right next to the new Leyton Central development on Ruckholt / Oliver Road . This includes a shopping plaza, school, apartments and more! Grab this property before the price increases!
- 2 Double Rooms
- Large Reception & Adjacent Sitting Room
- Separate Fully Equipped Kitchen
- Separate Family Bathroom
- Gas Central Heating
- Brightly Lit And Perfect For Small Families!
- Close To All Local Amenities
- Close To All Local Transport Links
- 18 Minute Bus Ride To Walthamstow Central Stations
- 3 Minute Walk To Leyton Station
- 8 Minute Bus Ride To Stratford City
This property has the potential for a Loft-Extension (Subject To Planning Permission) if you wish to go along that route in the future.
This Property Is A Must See!